Running for Fun at CFD.

My weekend were usually so boring, just same like what's happen in the past few months. I have to change it. It's been three weeks since I start running in the weekend. I have not much class this semester, so at least I want to have some activity which have good effect for me. Starting in Saturday morning, I just ran around my University. Because I'm not really a good runner, so I just running as far as I can, I don't want to force my self.. 

When you're running in the morning, the air is still clean and pure, it's really good for your health of course, you can breath the fresh O2 which rarely you get on your daily activity. You have to work or study every day, stay awake so late in the night, well I still couldn't get my self out for that case. So weekend is the best time to go out, I know that everyone need rests but don't just use it for just get up so late. Just run there, only for fun!

~~~~
 
At Bundaran HI
  
Tired but happy
I went to Car Free Day in Bundaran HI today. Too bad it was cloudy morning, and getting worse when we were in the train that brought me and my friend into Sudirman station. It was raining cats and dog, but then we decided to go through. The road was closed for cars and motorcycles from 06.00-11.00, so it's free for the people to use it for any kind of activity. I ran about two and a half miles in 20 minutes. Well it's not really a long distance, but yeah I think its enough for me.


There we could find people running, doing exercises, biking, or just walking around seeing the sightseeing. For the merchants, it's a good place for them to open some space to sell their wares by the street. We can find cheap sunglasses, football shirts, shoes, biking stuffs, jacket, also various foods and drinks. Such a good thing, right?
Two shoelaces I bought for 5000 rupiahs.
So if you visit Jakarta in the weekend, I suggest you to go to Jakarta's Car Free Day at Jalan Sudirman, it is a good place to visit and also a good place to interact with local people. Well it would be more interesting if you're there when it's sunny. Have fun! :)

Comments